AFTERNOON VISIT ( Maximum 20 Person )
EDUCATION. INTERACTION. OBSERVATION. AFTERNOON: Pick up from hotel in KRABI CITY AND AO NANG AREA at 13.00 pm and drop off about 18.00 pm.
A Half-day Afternoon visit to KRABI ELEPHANT SANCTUARY offers visitors an INTERACTION opportunity to spend quality time with elephants in their natural home, as well as EDUCATION gain an insight into their history and OBSERVING behavior, and create cherished lifelong memories of their time spent with these amazing animals with friendly, happy elephants in a safe and sustainable environment.
On the morning of your visit, you will be picked up from your place of accommodation and will drive for approximately 50 Mins through scenic agricultural areas before arriving at the Sanctuary in Ao Luek District.
After being allocated bananas and sugar cane to feed to the elephants, you will walk with your guide through the Sanctuary, where you will find free-roaming elephants and hear their individual stories. You can touch, feed, photograph, and interact with the elephants at your leisure while you learn about their lifestyle and behaviors. After you have met all the elephants, get muddy with the elephants as you apply a healthy cosmetic mud treatment to their skin. Next, you will walk with the elephants to a nearby river pond and join them in the water for a refreshing bath. Take a swim and help bathe and brush the elephants while they wade through and play in the water.
Once the elephants are clean, you can take some final photos with them, and then it will be time to part ways with your new friends and change into some dry clothes. Finally, eat some seasonal fresh fruit, before enjoying once again the impressive rural scenery as you drive back to Krabi.
- 13.00 pm Pick up from your hotel or accommodation.
- 13.30 pm Drive approximately 50 Mins North of Krabi through rolling hills, forest, and local farming areas.
- 14.30 pm Arrive at Krabi Elephant Sanctuary. Walk through and learn about the elephants, change into traditional clothing and prepare fruits for our elephants.
- 15.00 pm Meet the elephants. Feed, interact, and play with the elephants in a natural environment and get muddy as you learn about their behavior and history. Take photos with the elephants.
- 16.00 pm Walk with the elephants to a river and bathe them.
- 17.00 pm Get some tea, coffee and season fruit then say goodbye to the elephants. Leave Krabi Elephant Sanctuary and drive approximately 50 Mins back to Krabi city. Drop off at your hotel or accommodation.
Please Note: At the Sanctuary, we will allow you to spend as much time as possible with the elephants. Therefore, there is no formal schedule and aside from pick-up times, the times shown here are approximations.
Our top priority is the wellbeing of the elephants. As such, we do not offer rides, shows, sitting on or lying on the elephants.
Not only will your visit leave you inspired and informed, it also goes a long way to support our elephants and future rescues for the Krabi Elephant Sanctuary, and to contribute to a more ethical elephant approach, elephant wellbeing and conservation in Thailand.
WHAT TO BRING:
Hat / Towel / Bathing Suit / Walking Shoes / Sunscreen / Towel
Change of Clothes and Under wear / Insect Repellent / Camera (Optional)
- Pick up and drop fo from your place or accommodation in Krabi city.
- English speaking Guide
- Accident Insurance
- Snack and Seasonal Fruit (NO LUNCH)
- Drinking Water
- Food for Feed Elephants
- THB 2,500 per Adult
- THB 2,000 per Child (3-9 Years)
- Free Charged - Under 2 Years
- Payment Methods: Paypal System
|Children 3 - 9 year Price||2,000||฿/Person|